Category Archives: Uncategorized
This free course is a 4-part lesson series that reveals:
- The most dangerous Mental Roadblocks that hold many entrepreneurs back from attracting the capital they need for their business;
- The 5 BIG reasons investors and funding organisations are keen to release billions of dollars in funding every year;
- The 4 Major Categories investors use to classify and evaluate businesses that approach them for funding;
- The Top 15 Sources of Funding you should target to raise capital;
- The Good and Bad sides of each source of funding so you can make objective choices and decisions about the right source of funding for your business;
- Real-life examples and success stories of entrepreneurs who have successfully raised funding for their businesses;
- The SUCCESS FORMULA for attracting investors to fund your business;
- The 10 Most Important Things investors are looking for in any business before they invest;
- Practical Tips for identifying, targeting, approaching and attracting the right investors to fund your business; and
- The 5 most common mistakes you should avoid when you’re raising funding for your business.
To access the lesson, kindly complete the form below to obtain your password via sms as well as your toolkit and bonus material via email:
It is always said that if you are not growing you are dying in life. Nelson Mandela stated that “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” One way to grow and to make improvements is by reading and self-improving. We offer training services in Business Growth and Personal Development that you can be part of that will change your career. The biggest question I have for you is are you ready for growth?
Here are 9 Tips:
1. Look around you and watch how people behave in various circumstances. Watch the people you meet at home, work, at the supermarket, on the bus, train and on the street. You may also watch and learn from people being interviewed on TV.
2. Watch how people talk, walk and react, and how they are treated by others.
3. Pay attention to the way people use their voice and how they react to other people’s voices. Watch how you feel and how you react when people shout, or speak softly. Watch what happens when people get angry, restless and upset, and what happens to you and others, when they are calm and relaxed.
4. If you do not like what you see, analyze why you do not like it, and then analyze your own behavior to find out, whether you behave in the same way. Be honest and impartial in your analysis.
5. When you discover that you possess some of these undesirable traits of character and behavior, affirm to yourself often that every time you catch yourself indulging in these traits or behavior, you are going to be aware of them, and do your best to avoid them.
6. Play in your mind a mental scene of how you would like to behave. Repeat it several times a day, every day.
7. When you detect in someone a sort of behavior or character traits you like and desire to possess, try to act in a similar way. Here too, visualize several times each day a scene, where you act and behave in that different way.
8. Think and visualize over and again in your mind how you would like to act and behave. Constantly, remind yourself of the changes you desire to make, and strive to act according to them. Every time that you find yourself acting according to your old habit, remember your decision to change and improve, and act accordingly.
9. Do not be disappointed or frustrated if you do not attain fast results. It does not matter how many times you fail or forget to behave as you desired. Persevere with your efforts and never give up, and you will begin to see how you and your life change.
We are here to be a catalyst for your career and personal growth, to take advantage of our platform please review our offerings here: http://www.edusearchuk.com/services
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Maybe you have been approached by an affiliate of this company about the business opportunity and now you want to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is your doing your research instead of blindly jumping into it…
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if this is legit or a scam!
D9 Clubes Review
D9 Clube Review – The Company
When I checked out the D9 Clube website, there is no information on who runs the show…
I decided to investigate the domain registration information and found out that “d9clube.com” was registered on January 2016.
The domain registration wasn’t set to private, so I found out that Danilo Vunjao and Santana Gouveia are listed as the owners and are based out of Bahia, Brazil.
So I checked out Facebook to see if I can find out more about the owners…
I see that Santana Gouveia profile shows that he is the CEO and Founder of D9 Clube’s.
When I dug deeper into his history, he promoted a company called OneThor…
Let’s keep going shall we?…
D9 Clube Reviews – The Products
D9 Clube offers a $280 voucher subscription that gives you access to a sports betting platform.
I clicked on the “Presentation” link to find out more and the video wasn’t there…
Also I noticed even though you click on the English setting, the man speaking about D9 Clube when you first visit the website is speaking another language.
What I do know is that D9 Clube claims that they have betting experts that provide betting tips through their platform.
Another thing I noticed is that the marketing material in D9 Clube claims 30% to 150% ROI’s when bets are placed through the independent betting platform BetFair.
That’s all I have for the product side, let’s take a look at the compensation plan.
D9 Clube Compensation Plan
D9 Clube Compensation Plan pays affiliates when they sell those $280 vouchers to retail customers.
When D9 Clube affiliates sponsor other affiliates, they get paid direct and residual income on that as well.
Retail Commission Payout
D9 Clube affiliates are paid a 30% commission everytime they sell a $280 voucher to a retail customer.
Once a customer buys the $280 voucher, it’s good for 52 weeks of access to the betting platform.
Recruitment Commission Payout
When a D9 Clube affiliate sponsors another affiliate, you get paid directly.
These direct commissions are paid based on a percentage of points attached to the D9 Clube’s affiliate package:
D9 Clube affiliate fee – 20 points
Bronze Trader – 85 points
Silver Trader – 185 points
Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ – 340 points
The amount of commissions an affiliate gets paid will be determined by the affiliate package they bought:
No package purchase = 20% commission
Bronze Trader – 30%
Silver Trader – 40%
Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ = 50%
Residual Income Commissions (Unilevel)
All of the residual income commissions are paid through their unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what a unilevel is…
It looks like this:
Level 1: Personally enrolled members
Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
In the D9 Clube Unilevel structure, there are 6 levels in total:
Bronze Traders earn 5% on level 1 and 3% on levels 2 and 3
Silver Traders earn 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3 and 2% on level 4
Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
You will see how level 1 commissions are paid out on top of direct sponsoring commissions.
Residual Income Commissions (Binary)
On top of the unilevel commissions, you get paid through their binary structure as well.
This just means you have TWO legs, left and right.
You build each leg with direct and indirectly sponsored members.
End of the day, affiliate package points are tallied up on both sides and then you are paid the lesser leg:
No package purchase: 10% of matched points
Bronze Trader – 20% of matched points
Silver Trader – 30% of matched points
Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ – 40% of matched points
Any remaining points are carried over…
Monthly Membership Fee Commission Payout
All D9 Clube affiliates have to pay a $50 per month fee.
Affiliates can get paid on this monthly fee through their unilevel compensation plan structure through 6 levels:
Bronze Traders earn 10% on level 1 and 7% on levels 2 and 3
Silver Traders earn 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3 and 6% on level 4
Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 4% on level 6
Affiliate Package Return On Investment
Affiliate packages give you a weekly 15% ROI that is purchased by D9 Cube affiliates…
This is what that looks like:
Bronze Trader affiliates receiving $12.75 a week
Silver Trader affiliates receiving $27.75 a week
Gold Trader affiliates receiving $51 a week
Gold Trader+ affiliates receiving $170 a week
These affiliate packages pay out for 52 weeks, after that you will have to buy another D9 Clube affiliate package.
Also, you get referral commissions on the affiliate package ROI and are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure:
Bronze Traders earn 3% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
Silver Traders earn 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on level 4
Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ affiliates earn 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
Career Plan Bonus Payout
When you hit certain points generated through your weaker leg, you will get paid milestone bonuses:
Generate 6800 point on your weaker binary side and receive an Invicta watch (must be a Silver Trader or higher)
Generate 17,000 points and receive an iPhone 6 Plus (must be a Silver Trader or higher)
Generate 34,000 points and receive a cruise (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 170,000 points and receive an “international trip” (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 340,800 points and receive a Honda Fit car (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 510,000 points and receive a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic car (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 850,000 points and receive a Mercedes or BMW car (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 1,530,000 points and receive a Range Rover Evoque (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Cost To Join D9 Clube
The baseline D9 Clube affiliate membership is $50 per month.
But if you want to earn big in the comp plan and get paid an ROI, you must buy one of these affiliate packages:
Bronze Trader – $249
Silver Trader – $499
Gold Trader – $998
Gold Trader+ – $1996
D9 Clube Review – The Verdict
D9 Clube actually looked good…
It has retail products and a customer base which is a must…
And I thought it was a cool idea, but then when they got into this whole ROI business, it went down hill…
How are they generating this consistent ROI through their betting system?
There is nothing on the planet that can do that…
What I would recommend you to do is if you decided to join this company, tell your upline to show screen shots of the consistent ROI they are getting paid…
What I think really is going on is they are taking those affiliate packages and paying off existing members with new members…
Unless they can prove me wrong…
And if they are not doing that, there is still a regulatory compliance issues…
Because D9 Clube hasn’t registered to offer securities.
I just can’t see the percentage of money from bets is paying that ROI…
I would personally proceed with caution on this one…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my D9 Clube review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
Edusearch What Business Do You Recommend?
I could have personally joined any business including D9 Clube if I found it would give value to my members…
But it doesn’t…
Too many questions not answered in that business…
Now I have reviewed hundreds of companies and decided to partner up with some few ones…
Yes…SOME FEW ONES.
It’s the only business where you will learn step by step on how to build online with the products all ready to go for you.
Not only that, you get a one on one business coach in the system to help you every step of the way.
Most of all, you wouldn’t have to do almost anything… the team works for you.
Join the League of Extraordinary Millionaires Club #LXMC to learn more and see evidence of money made by real people.
We are proud to be hosting the largest business organization; the Abule-Egba Economic Forum representing businesses in Abule-Egba and environs, especially home businesses and SMEs. Edusearch is kee…
Source: Abule-Egba means business
It is not far fetched that the rate some graduates are now taking up the role of project writing as a job to make ends meet is drastically increasing.
However, apart from the necessary skills to learn, many do not know how to deal with their clients and manage numerous projects effectively.
Challenges relating to time management, customer satisfaction, meeting of deadline, quality control, project planning and project management cause clients not to return again. Moreover, dissatisfied customer who otherwise would have potentially become a refferal agent will certainly talk ill of your business. Hence, the need to learn how to deal with client request and adopt best practices. This post will help you to become well organised and efficiently effective – other things being equal.
The following are key principles to imbibe:
1. Clarify requests and structure your approach
2. Use of variety of sources & methodologies
3. Minimise the risk of not delivering
4. Step back regularly to assess if what you do is useful to the client
5. Step back regularly to assess if your approach is the most effective (see the analytical loop below)
6. 80% priority focused and 20% perfection (this is a time management skill)
7. Involve your clients and team.
The following are things you should never do:
1. Don’t plan to finish at the last minute
2. Don’t overpromise
3. Don’t rely on others
4. Don’t send only the final draft to clients
5. Don’t share responsibility on any task
6. Don’t copy-paste
It is important that you put yourself in the clients’ shoes. Ensure you answer all emails, and always remain factual. Communicate always and think before acting. Most of all, meet deadlines!
Dealing with Client Request
Whenever you get a project work, the following are the six (6) areas to consider in relation to client request so you do not end up dissatisfying your clients:
1. CONTENT: Are concepts clear? and is the research feasible?
2. APPROACH: Any suggestion from client on approach? Agreement on the format of the deliverable?
3. RESOURCES: Any information from client? How many resources can be staffed?
4. DEADLINE: Is there a clear deadline? Are there interim milestones/check points planned?
5. INTERACTION: Is he explicit on how he wants to interact with you? How often?
6. PRIORITIZATION: What is the level of priority vs other tasks? Is it a means or a result commitment?
Evaluating the Time to do a Research
1. Breakdown to individual tasks
2. Evaluate time needed per task
3. Loop back and review initial assessment; measure first attempt done against planned time and re-assess total time required.
For quality work, ensure you engage in what is called the ‘Analytical Loop’ when implementing all tasks.
“Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.”