Click to download our special gift to you on a day like this. Or copy and paste the following URL if link isn’t working- http://www.reachoutnigeria.org/download/?id=KainosKtisis
From all of us at Edusearch Global Network Limited.
Running ads on Facebook can make your entrepreneurial dreams come true or can be a nightmare. It all depends on your Facebook Advertising Strategies.
Let’s start from the beginning. Facebook is a pay-per-click marketing channel. This means that you’ll be paying every time someone clicks on your ads. You can also be charged based on ad impressions, video views, and other metrics.
Having a solid Facebook PPC (pay-per-click) strategy helps you to get more people to your website and increase the sales revenue.
But what makes a good Facebook PPC strategy?
After managing tens of Facebook ad campaigns, I can tell you this: The perfect Facebook ad strategy includes both successes and failures.
You can’t have one without the other.
However, you should also create yourself a safety net by applying multiple Facebook PPC strategies at once.
If one strategy fails, you’ve still got others that bring you the results.
Up next, I’m going to share one of the Facebook advertising strategies that in my experience often deliver a positive return on investment.
Are you ready to step up your Facebook ad game?
When analyzing Facebook advertising costs, it was found that your cost-per-click can vary by 700%, depending on the ad placement you’re using.
For example, displaying your Facebook ads to people via the Audience Network is way cheaper than advertising on Instagram.
However, the lowest cost-per-click price doesn’t always guarantee the best results.
You can experiment with different Facebook ad placements to find out which one has the lowest cost-per-conversion and the highest ROI.
Currently, there are nine different Facebook ad placements available in the Ads Manager:
For example, the Instant Articles ad placement lets you place your Facebook ads into the instant article feeds of mobile Facebook users.
Here’s how a Facebook mobile ad looks inside an instant article.
While Facebook news feeds are the most widely used ad placement, it doesn’t mean you couldn’t benefit from other platforms, such as Instagram ads or offers displayed among Facebook Suggested Videos.
This free course is a 4-part lesson series that reveals:
To access the lesson, kindly complete the form below to obtain your password via sms as well as your toolkit and bonus material via email:
It is always said that if you are not growing you are dying in life. Nelson Mandela stated that “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” One way to grow and to make improvements is by reading and self-improving. We offer training services in Business Growth and Personal Development that you can be part of that will change your career. The biggest question I have for you is are you ready for growth?
Here are 9 Tips:
1. Look around you and watch how people behave in various circumstances. Watch the people you meet at home, work, at the supermarket, on the bus, train and on the street. You may also watch and learn from people being interviewed on TV.
2. Watch how people talk, walk and react, and how they are treated by others.
3. Pay attention to the way people use their voice and how they react to other people’s voices. Watch how you feel and how you react when people shout, or speak softly. Watch what happens when people get angry, restless and upset, and what happens to you and others, when they are calm and relaxed.
4. If you do not like what you see, analyze why you do not like it, and then analyze your own behavior to find out, whether you behave in the same way. Be honest and impartial in your analysis.
5. When you discover that you possess some of these undesirable traits of character and behavior, affirm to yourself often that every time you catch yourself indulging in these traits or behavior, you are going to be aware of them, and do your best to avoid them.
6. Play in your mind a mental scene of how you would like to behave. Repeat it several times a day, every day.
7. When you detect in someone a sort of behavior or character traits you like and desire to possess, try to act in a similar way. Here too, visualize several times each day a scene, where you act and behave in that different way.
8. Think and visualize over and again in your mind how you would like to act and behave. Constantly, remind yourself of the changes you desire to make, and strive to act according to them. Every time that you find yourself acting according to your old habit, remember your decision to change and improve, and act accordingly.
9. Do not be disappointed or frustrated if you do not attain fast results. It does not matter how many times you fail or forget to behave as you desired. Persevere with your efforts and never give up, and you will begin to see how you and your life change.
We are here to be a catalyst for your career and personal growth, to take advantage of our platform please review our offerings here: http://www.edusearchuk.com/services