Making a living as an entrepreneur/self-employed/independent consultant doing business in Nigeria, you could save yourself thousands of wasted hours and much frustration and avoid countless blunders, including journeys down blind alleys, while you struggle to learn how to promote your products or services, and develop long-term client relationships. Earning livelihood through either full or part time business can be void of continuous struggles. Struggling with sales is almost the norm for most small business owners in Nigeria talk more of business growth. You can decide to put a stop to your business struggle and learn what it takes to be outstanding and become continually accessible to your potential clients and target market.
To help you build a successful and rewarding business as a freelance/entrepreneur/business man or as an extra income venture by providing you with the necessary tools and know how to apply them to start and build a successful business.
Who should attend?
Are you considering running another business by the side while you are in that job?
Do you have a business idea you have probably previously tried-out but currently in a job and don’t like your boss?
Are you working with people whom you just do not care to be around?
Are you dissatisfied with your current income?
Do you feel underpaid?
Do you feel your potential is not currently utilised?
Do you prefer to always work at your best time and set your own fees?
Are you concerned about taking the big plunge of going into your own full-time business?
Do you want to make your income regular, running a sustainable business?
Or are you on your own but struggling with business without growth?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above, then this training is for you!
Venue: Suite 29-30, 2nd Floor, Crossway Plaza, 3-5 Charity Road, New Oko-Oba, Lagos
Time: 10:00am – 04:00pm daily
For Enquiries, call Rose on 0815 851 2247 or Dapo on 0802 826 2309
What to expect
Day 1 – Wednesday 19th July, 2017
- Learn practical techniques on how to get clients using six direct and ten indirect marketing methods.
- You will be taught how to write business proposals, sales pitch and other marketing contents effectively as sales tools.
- One-on-one session with top-flight business consultants.
Day 2 – Thursday 20th July, 2017
- Be exposed to a proven business model to increase your profitability.
- How to research.
- Opportunity to build your advisory network.
Other perks include:
- Free handouts- 30 ways to increase your leadership effectiveness;
- 7 ways to attract followship,
- 7 ways to take charge in a crisis or high-risk situations,
- 7 actions to develop your charisma,
- 4 ways to build leadership self-confidence,
- 5 action steps to motivate those you lead, and
- Free bespoke proposals.
NB: The event fee of $20 (approximately N7,500) is chargeable for each day of the event.
Payment can be made to:
Bank Name: FCMB
Account Name: Mayowa Odunnaike
Account Number: 0033344019
Once payment is made, proceed to fill the form below to register for the event.